Saturday, 16 November 2013

Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

http://supersense.mybonusarea.com
Free Download SuperSense WP Theme

Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

Honey, I Shrunk The Kids was listed on Amazon for CDN$ 6.25, selling for CDN$ 5.00 CAD brand new. Manufactured by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment. There are 17 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 4 left on Amazon starting at CDN$ 10.34.Some great features of this product include:

  • Get set for the adventure of a lifetime in the #1 comedy hit of the year, HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS! Rick Moranis stars as a preoccupied inventor who just can’t seem to get his electro-magnetic shrinking machine to work. Then, when he accidentally shrinks his kids down to one-quarter-inch tall and tosses them out in the trash, the real adventure begins! Now the kids face incredible dangers as t

Moranis/Strassman ~ Honey I Shrunk The KidsHoney, I Shrunk The KidsBuy Now on Amazon.comStarting at CDN$ 10.34 usedBuy for CDN$ 5.00 brand new
Save 20% (CDN$ 1.25) by purchasing on Amazon.com



Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment