Sunday, 24 November 2013

Atake Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water

http://supersense.mybonusarea.com
Free Download SuperSense WP Theme


Atake Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water Speakers I-station7 Apple Speakers

Atake Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water Speakers I-station7 Apple Speakers , selling for CDN$ 59.99 brand new. Manufactured by ATake. There are 2 units left brand new.Some great features of this product include:

  • Operating Instruction: 1.100%brand new and good quality 2. it is rather hot and fashion 3.concise appearance design,melody perfect match with water dance and LED lamp just is dazzle multicoloured 4.dual track and double-horn. Feel the shock of the three-dimensional sense and sense of space 5.high-quality of acrylic material extraordinary texture 6.the liquid using plant oil rather than water is more security non-conducting 7.the 3.5mm audio inpu

Style:Europe Style,Size?63*51*220mm,1*USB cable 1*play cable Cable length:1.2M Color:black white,working current:280-590mA 3.5mm socket,Material:Acrylic environmental protection material working voltage:DC5V-4.5VColor: , Size:Size?63*51*220mm color: blackAtake Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water Speakers I-station7 Apple SpeakersBuy Now on Amazon.comBuy for CDN$ 59.99 brand new



Atake Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water

No comments:

Post a Comment