60 Inch Virtual Video Screen Glasses for Iphone, Ipad, Ipod was listed on Amazon for CDN$ 285.55, selling for CAD brand new. Manufactured by FordEx Group. There are 1 units left brand new.Some great features of this product include:
- 72″ jumbo size virtual screen
- Adaptable to i” Pod , i” Phoneor i” Padserve as an private mobile display
- Support: i” Pod photo, i” Pod 5 Gen,i” Pod nano 3&4 Gen,i” Pod classic,i” Pod touch,i” Phone 1-4,i” Pad
- Amazing theater experience, exclusive fun for some private content
- Licenced embedded Apple chips, auto power supply from I” pod/I” phone/I” pad
Feature
-72″ jumbo size virtual screen
-Adaptable to i” Pod , i” Phoneor i” Padserve as an private mobile display
-Support: i” Pod photo, i” Pod 5 Gen,i” Pod nano 3&4 Gen,i” Pod classic,i” Pod touch,i” Phone 1-4,i” Pad
-Amazing theater experience, exclusive fun for some private conten
60 Inch Virtual Video Screen Glasses for Iphone, I
No comments:
Post a Comment